CinQ 1.4.0 Beta1 – Known Bugs
Created by: Disruptive Learning Solutions
Modified on: Fri, 2 Apr, 2021 at 5:01 PM
The following list of issues is specific to CinQ version 1.4.0 Beta1 and is designed to ensure Beta Testers are able to test CinQ in good conditions.
- Some lasers within the ventilation system may not trigger a mission failure upon being traversed.
- Upon returning to the van after a mission failure/success, the user interface (players list, alarm level, etc.) may be duplicated.
- If this happens, you should return to the game's lobby, wait a short moment and return to the session.
- Upon returning to the van after a mission failure/success or during some transitions (a "loading" indicator will be shown on a dark blue background), the mouse cursor may not be visible.
- Simply click the right mouse button to restore it to view.
- Trying to exit the game or return to the lobby while a new mission is loading may lock the game.
- Press Alt+F4 (Windows) or Cmd+Q (Mac OS) to quit the game and relaunch it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.