- Launch CinQ (installation instructions are available here)
- Choose quality settings depending on computer performance. Here are some rough ideas of what quality setting to pick (the age and specific type of computer may affect your results):
- Computers optimized for Video Editing/3D Editing/Gaming should be able to run CinQ in Beautiful quality.
- Computers optimized for 2D Graphics Editing/Intensive Data Processing should be able to run CinQ in Normal quality.
- Other computers should run on Simple or Simplest qualities. Test them in turn and pick the one that seems best for you.
- Select a keyboard layout: the layout name corresponds to the 6 first letters found on the second row of the main section of your keyboard.
- Enter your account information (username or email and associated password)
- Create a session or join one created by someone else.
- Select an available character from the list (characters marked in red have been picked by another player and cannot be selected).
Note: CinQ is designed to test your teamwork and communication skills, it is strongly recommended that you use a headset and microphone to communicate with your teammates via voice over IP.