- First, if you are unable to start CinQ, please read this article.
- Then make sure your computer meets the CinQ System Requirements.
- Also make sure your operating system is up to date.
- We strongly suggest you type your problem in the search bar above to make sure there isn't an article directly addressing the issue.
- If this did not solve your problem, you should submit a ticket or contact us via twitter @DLS_Help and provide us with the following information:
- A detailed description of your problem, including as many details as you can.
- Which part of CinQ is concerned (the starting screen, the lobby, the in-game menu, exploration, the game's controls, the feedback process, a specific puzzle, ...)
- A short description of the events/actions that lead to the problem.
- If you have the means of sharing images, they might help. Here are ways to capture such images:
- Windows (full screen): Windows Key + PrtScr (Impr Écran in French)
- Windows 10 (Part of the screen): Windows Key + Shift + S
- Mac OS (full screen): Command + Shift + 3
- Mac OS (part of the screen): Command + Shift + 4
What to do if I encounter a Technical Problem? Print
Created by: Eric H P Lowry
Modified on: Mon, 15 Jul, 2019 at 1:53 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.